The Speros Cloud
Our specifically designed data center encompasses all critical components necessary to insure you receive reliability, security, and over-all peace of mind.
The Speros Cloud was completed in 2011, and is housed within our Savannah data center. It provides top notch technology, the latest Microsoft software, and a turnkey computer solution that will always remain fresh and state-of-the-art.
With our cloud services, you will never need to purchase new server equipment. Your investment in your computers is now a monthly service, and not a huge capital expense. Not only can you count on the fact that you will have the latest technology, your company’s internal network has the support of multiple IT professionals.
Speros is a Microsoft partner. Therefore, you will always have the latest software and updates with our cloud services. When Microsoft issues new software, you will receive it. Cloud technology eliminates the need to buy expensive software every time a new version is released.
The Speros IT professionals monitor our Speros Cloud clients 24/7. Our data center is secure, fully protected, and not susceptible to power outages or glitches. Our real time back-ups go to Atlanta, San Diego, and Ontario, Canada.
The Speros Cloud is the right choice for your office. We can accommodate any CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software you use for your business. Our IT technicians will verify cloud compatibility with the manufacturer, and will implement a new change with greater computer speeds, more security, and more back-up potential than you could previously purchase.
Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS) is software that is hosted by the Speros Cloud, and delivered to you through a subscription. SaaS is becoming commonplace within every organization, and it is important that buyers and users of technology understand what SaaS is and where it is suitable.
Characteristics of SaaS
- Web access to commercial software
- Software is managed from a central location
- Software delivered in a “one to many” model
- Users not required to handle software upgrades and patches
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) allow for integration between different pieces of software
Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS) applies the benefits that SaaS brought for software applications to the software development world. PaaS is a computing platform that allows you to create web applications quickly and easily without the hassle of buying and maintaining the software and hardware underneath it.
Characteristics of PaaS
- Services to develop, test, deploy, host and maintain applications in the same integrated development environment. All the varying services needed to fulfil the application development process
- Web based user interface creation tools help to create, modify, test and deploy different UI scenarios
- Multi-tenant architecture where multiple concurrent users utilize the same development application
- Built in scalability of deployed software including load balancing and failover
- Integration with web services and databases via common standards
- Support for development team collaboration – some PaaS solutions include project planning and communication tools
- Tools to handle billing and subscription management
Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a way of delivering Cloud Computing infrastructure—servers, storage, network and operating systems—as an on-demand service. Rather than purchasing servers, software, data-center space, or network equipment, clients buy those resources as a fully outsourced service on-demand.
IaaS can be obtained as public or private infrastructure, or a combination of the two. “Public cloud” is considered shared resources deployed on a self-service basis over the internet. “Private cloud” is infrastructure that emulates some of Cloud Computing features, like virtualization, but does so on a private network.
Some hosting providers offer a combination of traditional dedicated hosting alongside public and/or private cloud networks. This combination approach is called “Hybrid Cloud.”
Characteristics of IaaS
- Resources are distributed as a service
- Allows for dynamic scaling
- Has a variable cost, utility pricing model
- Generally includes multiple users on a single piece of hardware
The Speros Cloud is the easiest way to gain a fast, up to date, problem free IT environment.
- UPGRADE your computer network without dreading the big cash outlay for a new server, software licenses, and computers
- SOFTWARE ASSURANCE eliminates the risk of paying big after a Microsoft license audit
- INSTANT Disaster Recovery
- HIGHER level of security for your data
- LESS downtime, problems, and interruptions
- FREEDOM to work from anywhere, on any device, at anytime
Software Licensing Compliance
Microsoft is serious about Software Licensing.
Each year Microsoft and the Business Software Alliance (BSA) sends letters to businesses requesting a Software Asset Management Engagement. This is a request from these companies to conduct a license audit on your software to make sure that you following software license compliance. In other words, to make sure you are using their software legally.
Why do they need to conduct a licensing audit?
Many businesses do not follow software licensing compliance, and Microsoft and the BSA are working to get 100% software licensing compliance from all businesses. Microsoft takes legal against businesses who do not agree to this licensing audit.
Protect your business from a potential lawsuit.
With the Speros Cloud you won’t have to worry about software licensing compliance. We keep the servers compliant and purchase all the licenses. Plus, we get them at a better price point through SPLA licensing, then pass the savings on to you. You will never see a bill for it, or a “software expired” pop up ever again. Guaranteed software licensing compliance is included in your monthly Speros Cloud investment.