Established in 1984, Speros provides technology solutions for businesses, offering telephone systems, IT and data services, audiovisual systems, surveillance systems, web design and branding solutions, and cloud computing. Speros team members continually stay updated on leading edge, certified technologies to maximize solutions and ensure businesses succeed in this fast-paced, technology-driven world.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the IT Technician will be responsible for remote and onsite support requests, equipment diagnosis and repair, onsite equipment installation, and device configuration.
- Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all Team Member issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audiovisual equipment, hardware peripherals, and other desktop related equipment
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
- Responsible for maintaining patching desktop operating systems and 3rd party applications
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining voice, data and video equipment
- Investigates and resolves trouble tickets for PC & Telco related issues
- Associate’s degree in information technology required, Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred
- CompTIA A+ Certification required
- 1-2 years related experience in computer operations or support environment. Exposure to network environments preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft SMS, highly preferred
- Outlook email/exchange highly preferred
- Automated Help Desk applications, highly preferred