Hurricane Hermine gave us all a good idea of what can happen to your business in severe weather. Many businesses closed due to the dangerous winds and heavy rainfall. And, many more experienced widespread power outages that took hours, if not days, to resolve.
How did your company do?
- Did you have a recent backup of your company data prior to Hermine?
- Did you feel secure knowing where your data backups were being stored?
- Did you feel confident that you could access your data backups if needed, and that they would work?
- Did you have a plan for your phone system, and how to handle incoming customer calls?
- Did you know how to communicate to your customers prior to the storm if your business would be closed?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, there is still time to prepare for the next hurricane.